• Finding bothersome odors in your drinking water or too much sediment and staining in your sinks and tubs?
• Getting ready to sell your home or looking at buying a new place?
• Opening up your camp after Winter?
Water from a private well or spring may look safe, taste good and smell fine but these sources can become contaminated and there’s no way to know what is in your water without testing. The Department of Health for both the states of Vermont and New Hampshire recommend Yearly testing of private wells and springs for Coliform bacteria which includes E. coli and New Hampshire includes Nitrate levels yearly as well. Both Departments of Health recommend every 3-5 years having a Comprehensive Analysis done that includes these as well as; common mineral contaminants (including lead and arsenic), hardness, pH, alkalinity and a radiological analysis for radon and uranium.
Please see our links page for more information about the health risks and why this testing is important for you and your family’s health.
Packages and Available Tests
- Microbiological - Total Coliform and E.coli
- FHA/VA/RD/HUD Package - (Total Coliform, E.coli, Nitrate, Nitrite, Lead
- Basic Package - Alkalinity, Chloride, Hardness, Manganese, Nitrate, Nitrite, pH
- Basic Package (with microbiological) - Same as "Basic Package", in addition to Total Coliform and E.coli
- Cosmetic and Conditioning Package - Alkalinity, Calcium, Chloride, Hardness, Iron, Manganese, Potassium, Sodium, Sulfate, Uranium
- Common Health Package - Total Coliform, E.coli, Arsenic, Fluoride, Lead, Nitrate, Nitrite, Uranium
- Comprehensive Package - Total Coliform, E.coli, Alkalinity, Arsenic, Chloride, Copper, Fluoride, Hardness, Iron, Lead, Manganese, Nitrate, Nitrite, pH
- VT DOH A11-5 & A11-7 - Total Coliform, E.coli, Nitrate, Nitrite, Arsenic, Chloride, Iron, Manganese, Sodium, Odor, pH, Uranium
- Radon in Air
- Radon in Water
- Gross Alpha
- First Draw Lead